Statcounter

torstai 17. marraskuuta 2011

Kavkaz-Center writes from the perspective of the Finnish-Swedish frogs



On Monday, 14/11/2011, Mr. Vitaly Churkin - the permanent representative of the Russian Federation to the UN – submitted an application in the Security Council that the Kavkaz-Center must be already shut down, because the UN Security Council did already an official decision about the matter in June 2011. On Wednesday, 16/11/2011, the visibility of Kavkaz-Center website finally was closed in the Russian territory.

But yesterday the Kavkaz-Center retaliated and published three conspiratorial articles against me - a private man!

However, in reality I have been only a small, single snail, whose tentacles can guess something about weather conditions. Big decisions and real knowledge are in somewhere else. A snail does not know the jungle rulers.








- - - - - - -



No comments in my blog, but you can find my phone number GSM +7911 2970525 (in Russia) +358 44 322 2661 (in Finland) or my email juhamolari-ÄT-gmail.com (см. -ÄT- = @). You can discuss with me in Facebook

Юха Молaри: Домашняя страница – Juha Molari: Homepage http://personal.inet.fi/business/molari/

RT blogi: It's time, my friend: it's time

Юха Молари: Пресс-Портрет (YANDEX)

СМИ и Юха Молaри (коллекция)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti